1. Copyright: This website, along with all its associated design, text and graphics is Copyright 2022 of BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED and is protected by the Federal Republic of Nigeria and International law. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks: BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED logo and other associated trade dress are registered and unregistered trademarks of BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks, without the written permission of BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED is prohibited. Other company, product, and service names appearing on this web-site may be trademarks or service marks of others.
3. Site Use: BEI grants you permission to electronically download and/or print out in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of evaluating the Educational programmes for your personal use or for the use of your students. Other use, reproduction, copying, duplication or distribution of this site or its contents without prior written permission from - BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED is prohibited. This web-site can only be used for legal purposes.
4. Errors and Ommisions: This site may contain errors and omissions. BEI reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time and without prior notification.
5. Third Party Site: This website may contain links to third party websites.- BEI does not take responsibility for the content and policies of these sites, nor should a link be construed as an endorsement of the third party or its website.
6. Warranties: ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING PRICING AND PROGRAM ITINERARY MAY BE INCOMPLETE, OUTDATED OR INACCURATE AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
7. Indemnification: You agree to hold BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through the use of, or the inability to use, this web-site. This limitation of liability applies to (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized director, officer, employee, agent or representative of BEI CONSULTANCY LIMITED has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Nigeria without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal court of the Republic of Nigeria.